Trying to find my first car, 1972 Monte Carlo. Possibly in Canada. PLEASE!

Trying to find my first car, 1972 Monte Carlo. Possibly in Canada. PLEASE!
VIN: 1 H 5 7 H 2 B 6 7 8 4 3 2
( 1H57H2B678432 )
Even though the colors and parts may have changed over the decades, it was a medium (hunter?) green exterior with a dark green vinyl top with dark green interior, 350 C.I.D, 2-barrel, 350-TurboHydramatic transmission, ELECTRIC windows, had speaker cut-outs in the doors, 6x9s in the rear deck, I think they were Pioneers or Kenwoods, power driver's seat, remote driver's mirror, horseshoe shifter, funky aluminum mesh-X wheels which were Appliance brand as I recall.
As incredible as it sounds, no one bothered to ever take any pictures of it. I was 16 and all I thought about was driving it.
Does anyone have access to the motor vehicle system in Canada?
I have a lead that my 1972 Monte Carlo may have been purchased here in Florida by a Canadian and was taken back to Canada. My idea is that logistically it would be easier for a Canadian to do the search than for me to try and do it as a foreign American.
Thanks for any help!
NOTE: if you have this car but it is not for sale, please just let me know. I promise I won't pester you about it or try to come see it. But I would be interested in buying it back.

Edited by Granddaddy
additional identifying information

The last known DEFINITELY VERIFIED location of my 1972 Monte Carlo was in central Florida where it had been traded-in to a car dealership.
It had to be towed in because the engine was not running.
A salvage yard MAY have purchased the car and then POSSIBLY sold it to an individual who took it to Canada.