Help

cny first gen 71

Anyone near lake Ariel's Pa.? I saw a truck for sale there and was wondering if anyone could get a look at it for me. It's about 2 1/2 hours from me, not to far to buy if its worth it.  It looks pretty good from the pictures I've seen. Thanks in advance 

Bummer the deal fell through on the truck, the dealer was taking it to get inspected today and it was involved in a 5 car pile up so I guess I'm still looking. He has another one coming in soon and maybe I'll look at that one. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Steve, sorry to hear about the truck.  You may want to look at it as it may be a sign that there were underlying issues with the truck and it happened for a reason.  You will find one that is perfect if you just be patient and keep checking the ads.

rob 

• Like 2

I love it Steve. I wanted to get another 3/4 ton like that with the 6.0. But ended up getting the 2013 F150 with the EcoBoost 3.5.

It my 4th F150. I still have my Blue '03 2500HD 6.0 Chevy.

Picked up the new truck yesterday, I like it a lot. Put about a hundred miles on it already it rides a little stiffer than the other one but I have a feeling its going to be better at towing the trailer. I do have to take it back in to get a couple minor problems taken care of but so far so good.

• 2 weeks later...