Expanding

Jared Richey

I was blessed enough to be able to purchase the property across the street from me that included two single wides a garage and several utility buildings.

A tragedy happened here back in 2011 on my grandparents anniversary but I won't go into the lot of details. His sister decided to finally sell the place in order to buy her time and retire from the county to take care of her mom.

I will be getting the two single wides ready to rent I will be using the garage for myself. and yes it's literally across the street I'm standing in my yard in the pictures.

The sale of my low miles 70 almost payed for the place 

IMG_20191122_115726624.jpg

IMG_20191122_115723703.jpg

• Like 1

Good Luck with becoming a landlord, it is much more work and headache than people realize.  Having the storage buildings and garages are great.  If you can afford it I would also use the trailers as storage for parts rather than rentals.

rob

Congratulations on your recent purchase !!!

That is a fantastic way to invest in your future.

I for one  have been quite fortunate in the rental industry.   I never really made anything working a public job. Only through investments and quite a few rentals (residential and commercial) 

You can still collect rent long after health conditions could prevent you from physically working.

Work hard for a few years, invest and retire !!

• 2 weeks later...

My 68 Vista Cruiser Parked beside the 68 mobile home. 

Of course it's been totally redone. As those old trailers has aluminum wiring and we're a fire waiting to happen.

IMG_20191202_154053152_HDR.jpg

• 3 weeks later...