Sign in to follow this  
Jared Richey

Turkey Run

I had it as a possible maybe on my calendar but i'm going racing with my buddy (not my car i'm just helping) this weekend so I can't do both. Never been but would like to go at least once. 

Ill be there. Oh yeah, Jared is staying with me anyway. :2beers:

whos here on Thankshiving. ill be there by 10am. 

Hey guys how was it ? Any first gen's in the car coral, stumble into any trunks filled with NOS parts ? 

21 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Hey guys how was it ? Any first gen's in the car coral, stumble into any trunks filled with NOS parts ? 

I didn't see and cars showing but i counted maybe 5 on the show field including 1 tubbed Monte. Weather was perfect. Thursday was nice, but Friday was crowed. I scored a 71 Fischer Body Manual. Bought some shop supplies. The kids loved it and had fun, which was a test run for Carlisle.

I went Thursday and Friday but left early both days. Thursday I went home to have dinner and Friday I took my 84 year old dad who couldn't walk around more than 4 or 5 hours. There were many nice cars but I didn't see any Monte's in the corral. That tubbed one was pretty cool.