Car but not Monte related

willie

Hey Everyone, As i was cleaning out my mothers garage, i found a couple of NOS parts but i have no book to relate them to. I was wondering if anyone here with a book could let me know what they are from,and for? My Father was driving a 72 Buick electra 225 back in the day, so i am guessing thats where these parts belong. However when my Dad passed in '88 my brother took his car and with 4 boys totally destroyed the car. So this is what i have left, the brake pedal pad # is 1#412665     I don't know what the chrome piece is for, but the # is 9605350   Both of these are NOS. the relay however looks used to me but it states a TRW #14103304, however it was in a Delco box with the #,  1#15-8240   

So if any one can tell me if that's where there from, i would appreciate the help

TkxIMG_1341.JPG.aa4377288d308975fe9384e1cefff948.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG.e52e838d08301ce92ec8d2927db14132.JPGI

Also if any one has a 225 let me know, Thanks 

Wiilie, the mldg is: 72 buick electra rear fender skirt chrome trim (9605350) right side, 412665 fits 70's Buick and Oldsmobile. The relay comes up late 90 GM. Looks like Gm used it for many things, fuel relay and cooling fan relay, did he have a late 90's truck? I hope that helps

Hey Paul, Thank you for the info. No on the truck but my brother who lived there for some time, had many cars and trucks (he never took care of anything, lol). My Father was meticulous with his cars, my Brother could care less.lol

Thanks for the help Paul