Happy Thanksgiving

Rob Peters

Starting today and continuing through Sunday are the busiest travel days of the year.  I want to wish all of our board members here a Very Happy Thanksgiving.  This year we are having our Thanksgiving Dinner on Saturday evening.  Our older son, his family and his wife's family go to Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving and we were asked to join them tomorrow.  We did this last year too but the difference this year is we will also host our Thanksgiving Dinner on Saturday with everyone going to Cracker Barrel coming to our house on Saturday.  Looks like it is going to be a very HEAVY weekend.

What is your favorite dish on Thanksgiving.   I have many and it would be hard to choose one.  Looking forward to the Cornbread Stuffing, Sweet Potato Casserole and of course the Turkey...  followed up by some Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Cheese Cake.

Some of my must do things on Thanksgiving Day are watching "Trains, Planes and Automobiles"  Listening to radio station WDVE at Noon to hear Arlo Guthrie's 18 minute long "Alice's Restaurant" song and of course a Nap.

rob

• Like 1

Tell me about it! I just got home from the hospital because some $&@&+-_ rear ended me! 

Hope everyone has a SAFE  and Happy Thanksgiving! I know I will be appreciating it more than years before! 

Enjoy everyone!!!!😀😀😀

• Sad 1

Tom, so sorry to hear of your accident - lucky your injuries were relatively minor, although whiplash can be serious.  Hope you are felling better soon. God bless you for caring for your neighbor - there'll be a reward one day.  Trust it was not your Monte that got crunched?

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving day !!  

I for one am thankful for everything in life and especially for our First Gen Family.

BE CAREFUL ,  BE  SAFE ,  SO AS WE CAN BE THERE TOMORROW AS WELL AS TODAY !!

•  
  • Like 1

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, hope you all have a great holiday!

Also, hope you feel OK from the accident Tom, and are able to come out of it good, both physically & vehicle wise.

hope eveyone had a great thanksgiving. Tom hope you were able to enjoy some. i attended the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona Beach then drove to miami for dinner with my family then drove back to orlando. So we can go to the car show again. What matters is the friends and Family i shared it with. Rob funny while driving i was listenimg to Alices Restaurant and singing along, while my kids thought I was crazy.

• Like 1

Happy Post Thanksgiving Everyone!!! Hope everyone had a great day with there family and friends.

Tom, hope all works out, with your back, neck and knee. The stupidity of others, what a jerk! Never ceases to amaze me, people dont pay attention anymore.

Tom, just a hint, try and keep space between you and Kevin at the table. lol

• Like 1