I'm looking for a 1970-71 SS Monte Carlo. Preferably already restored. Not looking for anymore projects.

I live in Indianapolis area, but I'm willing to have it shipped.

Welcome aboard the boards Raymond.  Good luck with your search.  You could check with Leo (Konok's Klassic's) in the Parts Source area of the home page to see if he has anything available.  

Just a note, I cleared you to post here on the boards but I have also notice you registered for the boards twice under two different screen names and since you posted using the Raymond screen name I will delete the other one.

rob

Yeah, I'm familiar with Leo. He did some work on my last SS. Didnt realize he was still active on this forum.

Welcome to the madness!! Your in luck, a member here is doing a SS right now. Jared Richey is the member's name .South Carolina is where he's at doing the restoration . there are some nice one's out there, but some just won't part with them.post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg

There is a 70 S S now on Hemiings Classified now. It was for Auction. But did not sell. Asking 37 k..

The one on Hemmings,  is that the red with red sidewall tires? 

Didnt see a price. Still showing auction.  Not many details other than it has a 454 and it has the SS badging. 

I honestly would talk to Jared. you can see what went into it, and it is pretty rust free build. maybe if he hasnt finished paint you can pick a color. I would ask

16 hours ago, Raymond said:

The one on Hemmings,  is that the red with red sidewall tires? 

Didnt see a price. Still showing auction.  Not many details other than it has a 454 and it has the SS badging. 

It is a gold one with white letter tires. The auction is over, but it in Hemmings Clasifised now. Asking price of 37 k. 

I looked at Hemmings.  I saw a red SS up for auction.  Didnt see a gold SS. 

I looked at the gold one for 29k down in Florida.  Lots of documentation on it. Looks promising.  

Thought I had scoured the internet for a SS Monte. Didnt find anything.   Thought it'd take a little longer to come up with results.  It'll be about six weeks before I have cash in hand.

I see it there, it a premium classified , Unmodifided 1970 Monte ss.  The price is 27 k . Gold with a gold top and green bench seat int.  Look nice and is close to me in Malvern Pa.  I dont know how to copy and past the.listing.  

raymond ,do you know what color or options you are looking for ? i was thinking of putting my 1970 ss up for sale next spring.  thanks  joseph.

Yes I am building a 70 SS and hope to put it on the market this coming year.

1 hour ago, Jared Richey said:

Yes I am building a 70 SS and hope to put it on the market this coming year.

I think I saw your pics of the car. Looks like your moving pretty quick on it.

DM me. I'd like to know more about it, I can tell you where I'm at, timeline wise.

The one on Hemmings ,  , is down to 24 k now.  Keeps giong down. Started at 37 k , then 27 k.