2011 2500hd problem

RoyalTermite

I have a 2011 2500HD 6.0 with 72,000 miles that has been giving me some trouble. It was throwing a P0132 (high voltage) and P0134 (no activity) code for o2 bank 1 sensor 1. Also has a random misfire and cyl 1 misfire. Swapped coils and miss stayed on cyl 1. I replaced the plugs and wires and driver side o2 sensor 1. Prob did not go away. Now it is throwing P0137 on bank 1 sensor 2 (low voltage). 

Truck runs rough at start up idle then smoothes out once warm. Truck runs rough again if I clear the codes. I did recently clean the injectors abt 2 months ago.

Help?!?!

Are the O2 sensors cycling (upstream)? They should be cycling between approx. .0 to.9 volts. The downstream should stay more steady around .45 v or above. Also, what are the LTFT numbers. (long term fuel trim).

2 hours ago, imr said:

it looks like bank 2 o2 sensor might be bad. the scanner shows a difference also, i beleieve the should be close in numeration. didnyou replace numver 1 o2. 

I replaced the upstream sensor - driver side - sensor 1.  Still hitting errors of high voltage and no activity on sensor 1 .  Could this be caused by bad sensor 2 (downstream)???

47 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Are the O2 sensors cycling (upstream)? They should be cycling between approx. .0 to.9 volts. The downstream should stay more steady around .45 v or above. Also, what are the LTFT numbers. (long term fuel trim).

Upstream bank 1 is all over the place. .0 to 1.275.  Will have to check LTFT.

Also, what leads you to believe cyl #1 is misfiring? Does that scanner have a misfire counter you can monitor?

3 hours ago, jft69z said:

Also, what leads you to believe cyl #1 is misfiring? Does that scanner have a misfire counter you can monitor?

I got a cyl 1 specific misfire code on the scsnner several times last week.

Also tested for intake leak with some carb cleaner spray around the intake. No result or reaction.

Could be a couple of things going on there. Check your PM, I sent you a number. Easier to talk than type, lol