2020 Eastern Meet 50th Anniversary Room Availability Shrinking

Rob Peters

If you are planning to attend the Eastern Meet in June and you have not registered with me and gotten your hotel room reservations you need to contact me as soon as possible.  As of right now our members have reserved 61 rooms at two club hotels and I had run out of rooms in both of those hotels.  The club "Host Hotel" is unable to provide us with any more rooms.  We do have several members staying at some other hotels or B&B's.

We had also filled all of the rooms I had contracted for in our backup hotel but I was able to talk them into an additional 5 rooms.  On top of that I have signed a contract with yet another hotel and was able to get an additional 7 rooms at that property.  This gives our club a total of an additional 12 rooms available to us.

I bring this up now because once these 12 rooms are gone I will, more than likely, not be able to get any more rooms at a group rate.  So, if you are sure you are going to attend this meet, you will need to contact me ASAP.  Please, if you are planning to attend this HUGE Meet you will need to contact me either by a Private Message here on the Club Web Site or send me an email at rob29ford@aol.com

rob