Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pab3589

Looking For black buckets for 71

Recommended Posts

If any one has any black buckets with headrests I may be interested .Depending on where located price etc . I will redo them if necessary. Let me know thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plenty in SC but Shipping is HIGH

Fastenal would be reasonable better than ups. Need foam and cover. Have black trim plastic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in North Carolina at the moment, heading back to NY Sunday. NYC area if that helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas

Thank you for the offer probably too hard to scramble to get it done that fast , just got online and saw this. But really appreciate it.

21 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I'm in North Carolina at the moment, heading back to NY Sunday. NYC area if that helps. 

Jared

Do you have them or someone else or where to  look down there? My buddies son who is helping with the car lives in Charlotte area have another buddy in Ft Mill SC. Any leads would be appreciated.

21 hours ago, Jared Richey said:

Plenty in SC but Shipping is HIGH

Fastenal would be reasonable better than ups. Need foam and cover. Have black trim plastic 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Forest City NC. Back in NY now. Figured I would offer since I was down there and could have possibly helped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I was in Forest City NC. Back in NY now. Figured I would offer since I was down there and could have possibly helped. 

I really do appreciate the offer Tom.

 

20 hours ago, Jared Richey said:

I'm I  belton  sc. 

I have them.

 

Jared I think I sent you a PM or message or something thank you ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...