with your engine, you will have tire spin issues unless you consider some drag radials

I find it easier to hook with a softer suspension, your 454 is going to shred the tires anyway, launch at half throttle and ease into it while your competitor is spinning grin

spinning isn't winning

when I had street tires on mine, it was useless to race, I just spun frown

Oopps....lol. That's what I meant.....so does that work for the street too? Or will it create more tire spin?

Steve

I used them on my camaro and occasionally drove them on the street with 0 pressure on the left (although they say do not go lower than 5 lbs so the bladder doesn't get pinched) and like 15 on the right. I really can't remember the car riding that bad with them in that setting, I needed them more for wheel hop and obtained a bit of traction with them also. But I was now ready for that unexpected encounter at a stoplight... grin

Bill

ok, first off, I say we get leo and greg on an episode of Pinks! so they can talk smack on national TV smile

and sometimes wheel spin just takes a little tact while driving... I have major wheel spin problems with my car from the ancient tires that are just too small!! 215/65-15's I think.. firestone firehawks.. even with a brand-new posi unit in the back, I can just romp it to the floor... i have to roll into the throttle steadily so I don't hit the tires with the secondaries until I'm rolling smile

Tim you know i am itching for a race , i have all the advantage low dollar car even if i loose i have nothing to feel bad about , that is the real beauty of a fast low dollar car

Leo