Montecarlo71

71 454 build dyer

Would like suggestions on websites?  to by all what I might need with the best deals and better products on a budget build

I had good luck with luttys  the parts place cars inc speedway motors a lot cheaper than opgi  quality isgood

I tend to spend a lot of money at Summit Racing, fast shipping, usually stuff is in stock. If you find something at OPGI, copy/paste the part number in Google, there's a good chance Summit has it (they'll price match too if OPGI is cheaper, though I have bought a fair amount of stuff there too). Amazon pops up a lot with the cut/paste part search method too, worth a look. Also used Parts Place a bunch, real good. Mixed results with Inline Tube, usually only use them if absolutely necessary now.

ss396.com has a lot of good parts also. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.  I use summit racing, jegs, ss396, rock auto, or the attic over my garage. Lol.

Lots of good comments on getting parts, ive used 99 % of the ones commented on. One thing i'll add is Harbor Freight for tools and such if your close to one, they won't break the bank. Things like a flare nut wrench set which is important but usually gathers more dust from non use. Keep an eye on Home Depot tool sales, especially around holidays. With our older cars I use 6 pt sockets rather than 12 as old bolts can be stubborn even after a shot of PB Blaster.