Who’s interested

Just recently purchased a 70 454 SS 41year old garage find. last tagged in 78/79 original CRN engine is there. Very heavily optioned it would be easier to tell someone what it doesn’t have. May put it up for sale in the near future. 

B331FC17-AFF3-4A71-AA20-82C6B2429C4A.jpeg

• 1 year later...

What a great find. What’s the odometer showing?  Im sure there’ll be no problems getting her a new home, and hopefully to someone who’ll be able to give her a proper restoration. Just curious... any idea yet what you might be asking?  I got a buddy who always liked them and fell in love after he saw mine. 

4 minutes ago, Glen said:

Just curious... any idea yet what you might be asking? 

Looks like the last time he visited the site here was May 3, 2020. Best bet would probably be a PM, which may trigger an email to him if really interested.

Just now, jft69z said:

Looks like the last time he visited the site here was May 3, 2020.

Jesus, I need sleep. I didn’t even see that it was 2020, I just saw February 04 and looked no further, thinking it was a couple of days ago. 

3 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Looks like the last time he visited the site here was May 3, 2020.

Lolololo....1 year later... ddduuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.....

06C34530-75D6-4D1A-82D7-D7EB55DDD32A.png

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Jesus, I need sleep. I didn’t even see that it was 2020, I just saw February 04 and looked no further, thinking it was a couple of days ago. 

LOL, I just hovered the mouse over his name and it showed the last time he even visited the site. If he visited daily, weekly, etc, he may have had a chance to answer you. In this case, not very likely. That's why I mentioned a PM, not a knock on you at all, for his year old post.

11 hours ago, overdrive said:

I've been talking to the owner and plan to see the car in person soon. I forgot he had made this post. It's kind of ironic that I ran across it tonight, after our phone call and messages today. 

Dan

Good luck, dude. Keep us posted. Tell him you expect a considerable reduction in price since “nobody’s obviously wanted it for over a year now”, ha!  

The first (really lowball) offer I threw the guy I bought mine from responded with:  “I’m not indigent, I don’t NEED to sell the car”.  We both had a good chuckle at that one. Can’t catch a fish if you don’t drop the hook in the water, right?

Again, good luck!

• 2 weeks later...