Traveler

TH350 to 2004r tv cable

I’ll get my trans back next week, called one vendor was quoted $280+ shipping for a tv cable and bracket?  Is this the going rate?

J

Agree with cbolt. Look into a stock replacement cable and an aftermarket or even factory bracket. 

Check Bowtie Overdrive. That is where I got the cable for my 700r4 and is working perfectly

After spending several hours on the phone I have come to know that Bowtie Overdrive and TV Made EZ are the same company, they have a unique, proprietary cable bracket and correction arm, $280+ shipping is a valid price, in addition you have to drop the pan to install the cable to the TV. I may have to go this way, but I haven’t given up yet.  It appears my problem is the Rochester carb.

J

I got all the pieces, (t.v. cable, bracket, and linkage, and shipping) from T.C.I. for about $200.00 (cdn)

You shouldn't have to drop the pan to hook up the cable if your re-builder put the link wire in when he re-built it. Mine did......

Best of luck.