Manual brake conversion

monte0

I have f-body 4 wheel disk conversion on my 70 with a 80 monte master and a stock booster. I know it's not the norm to go manual brakes but my booster isn't doing it job anymore. I don't want a booster for once I go with a lsa blower either so my current master is a 1" bore, if I go with a 3/4" bore should I be able to make it work? And what would i use to mount it without a booster?

Just brainstorming

A 1" bore is pretty common in manual setups, 15/16" is popular as well.  You just have to be sure that it's for a deep pin, shallow pin masters cannot be used without a booster.

The master would mount using the top two studs that the booster used, and the brake lever clevis would go from the lower hole to the upper hole on the brake pedal.

I was figuring I'd have to go with a 3/4" bore but you think a 15/16" would do the job? And my 1" now isn't a deep one but forgot about that good call. Ok I'll check into it thanks. Guess the chevelle's would have the seal the for the firewall?