Gush's monte

Frame off restoration finished

Here are some pictures of my 71 that I recently completed a frame off restoration. I had another thread that had shown some of my progress but I can’t find it so I figured I start a new one. Have driven the Monte a few times to start to dial it in. Can’t wait for spring to really start driving it.

9C85B2C7-F894-4E01-A11E-133E95D42377.jpeg

13F7CC38-FB15-4697-AEB6-5DFE77BC6C87.jpeg

6E6A5B6D-3206-43A9-9DDF-A33505175D38.jpeg

Very nice, great  job. Looks like a nice companion for the ss chevelle.

Thanks everyone, it took 5+ years but it was worth it. Anytime I needed technical help I found it on this website. Could not have done it with this clubs help. Thank you

You have done an amazing job and all of your hard work really shows through.  If you really want to show that beauty off you should plan to bring it to the 2020 Eastern  Meet in June.  Carlisle, Pa is not that bad of a trip.  We already have over 80 members coming and there is always room for another.

rob

Spectacular result, John!  Striking paint job - a Black Beauty for sure! !Love the stance and the beefy BFGs all around!  Looks like 275/60s rear and possibly  255/60s front?  With your experience, you should be telling us how it's done!  Spring is just around the corner - enjoy!

First off , Welcome to the Club! My tongue is stuck to the floor ...... Holy cow, It's just dripping black, Love it!! Plus, another Big Block Monte Carlo for the club to enjoy. post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

Thanks again everyone, yes MCfan you are correct on the tire sizes, It was the biggest I could fit with out modifications. Here are a couple of photos of the interior. I used Legendary covers for the front buckets.

667AC594-6C80-4162-9016-195C49CA461B.jpeg

C3E77FF4-8758-4E90-B4D8-229BD649C346.jpeg

Very beautiful Monte..... Like I said before, it would be great to see it at the Eastern Meet in Carlisle this June for the 50th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo.  What better way to show it off than in person.

rob

Fantastic! Love it!

Beautiful car.  I'm on the Cape, about an hour from you.   Perhaps we will cross paths at a local show this year.