level valve

sendo

so I found these fittings on ebay for the air lines, but need the ones that go in between them and the valve, looking a pictures think I need a T on top and single on bottom and what about the exhaust? anyone know the sizes or a part number?

thanks Sendo

Inkedlevelvalve_LI.jpg

hello sendo,

if you do a search under load leveling valve  there should be pictures of what you are looking for.   yellow, intake port  red, t fitting lift port   purple, exhaust port    3/8 24 threads. o ring under all fittings into the body.

joseph.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 7:37 AM, joseph kehrer said:

hello sendo,

if you do a search under load leveling valve  there should be pictures of what you are looking for.   yellow, intake port  red, t fitting lift port   purple, exhaust port    3/8 24 threads. o ring under all fittings into the body.

joseph.

went to lowes and home depot and could not find anything. what kind of fitting are these? lowes only had compression fitting and reg pipe. are these iff?

Hey Sendo, have you tried places that sell Air Shocks and fittings or small Plumbing and fitting parts ? I dont know if Inline Tube their website might have any specialty fittings. Those parts are more common in airline and small fixture fittings if you have either of those stores down there.....?

Darren

• Like 1

Rosendo, these are the only pics i have, its a Caddy unit and not sure if the line are the same but this is what i have. hope it helps.

IMG_1480.JPG.fd6db97d0b061a614b59110d040978c8.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG.a2a35aad1b09e59a7271fb0bea7a6489.JPG

If you need more pics, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...