Web Site issues

DragCat

Something has changed since this morning, and to be clear the issue is me using my MAC computer.

When I logged in this afternoon the first thing I noticed is the user name and password sign in is different, I'm logged in on a Windows 10 box now and the login was as it always was.

The MAIN issue is I can't respond to messages in threads on my MAC. I can't even start a new thread/topic nor can I PM anyone. In all cases the comment box (where i am writing now for example) is grayed out and I can't enter any text. 

I was able to post normally this morning. 

On 3/11/2020 at 5:28 PM, DragCat said:

Something has changed since this morning, and to be clear the issue is me using my MAC computer.

When I logged in this afternoon the first thing I noticed is the user name and password sign in is different, I'm logged in on a Windows 10 box now and the login was as it always was.

The MAIN issue is I can't respond to messages in threads on my MAC. I can't even start a new thread/topic nor can I PM anyone. In all cases the comment box (where i am writing now for example) is grayed out and I can't enter any text. 

I was able to post normally this morning. 

Ok, just to re-update this there are NO issues as of today, I have no clue why but i'm back to normal lol