How You Doin

Rob Peters

Hi everyone, from ky. First of all, thank you for asking.. my wife and I are doing good. Even tho the virus 🦠 is all around us . Cases are tripled ever 2-3 days.. staying busy. Mowed grass already and the cleavland pear trees and frogs 🐸 making noise say it’s spring. A sign of hope , a new beginning. We will be thru this .. soon I hope. Still looking forward to seeing all you guys and those beautiful Monties in person. Keep the faith. Ron T..

C37212E0-38E8-436B-974A-35DF7D2AB202.jpeg

A768E4E9-04E0-4A81-A8A3-5BEAD2312ADD.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

All is good and so is my entire family. Out of work as of April 1st, all hourly employees are laid off. Myself and other service advisers (Salaried employees) are still on the payroll, ,meaning the company is steeping up and still paying us our last year earnings divided by 52. This way our health ins. is still intact and 401k deductions continue and we dont have to file unemployment status. Getting a ton done around the house and some updates to the Monte.