New from New Mexico

Bill

No pictures.  Sold my 1971 SS in 1995 or 1996 in Grapevine, TX. when I moved to a ranch in New Mexico.  Wish I could find it or at least a comparable replacement.

Welcome Aboard the Boards.  It is very tough, but not impossible to find one you got rid of, especially if it is lo longer registered.

Post in the for sale/wanted area here and see if you get any bites.

rob

Welcome Bill!

Do you happen to have the VIN from the old car anywhere? It's a real longshot, but try to 'google' it, maybe it will show up somewhere. I tried a year or so ago to find my old monte, even had a couple of police friends run a search, but it turned up with negative results. Still worth a shot though, good luck.

Joe-  Great idea but I have no VIN, or even pictures.  I let all documents, shop manuals etc. go with it including the case of 8-track tapes to go in the factory AM/8-track.

Rob-  I live between Fort Sumner and Santa Rosa.  It isn't the prettiest part of the state but I like it.  Good grass, good water and more cows than people.

We have friends in Buckeye and Sierra Vista.  We were supposed to go out there the end of January but the day we were supposed to fly out there I ended up in the hospital and then we rescheduled for the 12th of this month but that got cancelled because of Coronavirus.  Hopefully we will make it out there in the fall.

rob