Optic float for windshielswasher bottle

My plan Jane 70 Monte came with the fiber optic windshield washer option. I found all the parts except the float inside the washer bottle. I made one but not great, anyone knowing or hears about this float please let me know. I'm experiencing sign in issues and it can take days to get back in so if I don't reply quickly that is the reason.

A member on Team chevelle "danhalt" was selling them.  You can do a search on  team chevelle for  CD2 washer monitor float replacement and see what it looks like or you can email him at  dave.anhart1@gmail.com to see if he still has them. 20.00 + 7.00  shipping

Mike

22 hours ago, Mike Brichta said:

A member on Team chevelle "danhalt" was selling them.  You can do a search on  team chevelle for  CD2 washer monitor float replacement and see what it looks like or you can email him at  dave.anhart1@gmail.com to see if he still has them. 20.00 + 7.00  shipping

Mike

Too funny, that is what I made to replace my broken float. The issue is the original was a translucent red & Green and these have a semi transparent coating which isn't as good.