New Member Harrison Mills BC

Janine Jensen

Hi everyone, I am over the moon happy to be able to own a 1970 after 45 years has passed since I owned my first car a 1971. I look forward to being a part of this wonderful group and enjoying memorable times together and learning so much once again of this beloved era. Thankyou for allowing me to be part of this and ThankYou to Aaron who helped me make this possible and Darren for providing and selling me once again this incredible dream.

Welcome to the club and forums, Janine!  You can't go wrong with a '70 - the original classic beauty and sleeper muscle car!  If you have friends, like Aaron and Darren, you are already in good company!!  Post some pics of your new ride when you can and don't be bashful about sharing or asking questions. Most of all, enjoy your new '70 Monte!

Welcome! You got a great car Janine. I was happy to help :) Here's a photo of Janine's 70 Monte she just got. 72,000 miles.

85207186_2854231634626398_29575094291440

Absolutely, it was a joint effort. Thankyou also Keith and Vaughn for your encouragement, time and trouble. Going out in the bitter cold Keith to take numerous pictures and describe every detail. I thankyou so much for that. My sons are so happy for me and they will help me to maintain her to stay as beautiful as the day I got her. 

• Like 1

Great choice, Janine!  In the past, I have owned two Autumn Gold '70 Montes.  My first had a white vinyl roof and the second had a black vinyl roof.  Yours looks great with the Dark Gold vinyl top!

s-l1600 (1).jpg

P9220985.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your purchase. I'm sure Darren made improvements on it and it's a good one. Looks great!

Dan