New Member on Long Island NY

TWAMECH

Christopher,

Welcome aboard the club boards.  We hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  As a Dues paying member you will be able to join in the fun with us at the 2020 Eastern Meet in Carlisle Pa. To become a dues paying member of the club, The first thing would be to go to the home page here and click on the "Join" tab and it will walk you through getting logged into our Groupspaces member tracking.  You can pay your dues through Paypal or by check or moneyorder made out to FGMCC and mailed to the address below

FGMCC      PO BOX 8032     Pittsburgh, Pa. 15216

Just a note....... Here on the website WE LOVE PICTURES!!!

rob

Christopher,

Never mind going through the process of groupspaces and paying your dues, I see you had already done that and your dues are good through November 27, 2020.  I will turn on your access to the Dues Paying Member areas of the club website.  Once I have done this you will notice a Member Badge that looks like this Full Members Dues-paying    below your name when you make a post.

rob

I am in Lynbrook by Hempstead Lake. My car was someone elses project I picked up, just a roller when I got it  . I put a 454 bored 30 over, rewired the whole car and added A/C for the family. Some critters got into the headliner over the winter, so the interior is my next project.

Hey Chris, she looks like an excellent starting point. Love the color.    I am a half hour due east of you, in Farmingville.

I throw dryer sheets in my cars (and some time moth balls) every year to keep the little buggers out. They work most of the time.

Nice to have another Li guy with us!!!:yay::yay::yay:

• Like 1