password problem

Grant MacPherson

Grant, Usually this is caused when you originally set your password and at that time your device may have asked if you wanted it to save your password when you used that device.  If you answered yes to that, that device will retain that original password.  If at anytime you changed your password after that, your device will still use that original password.  You may have to try to find out how to clear that original password from your device.

rob

Can't find any passwords saved, is it possible to delete my email address so that I can start new? I have the same problem with laptop and tablet. I keep a log of my passwords because I can't remember them all but who knows what I did.

thanks

Grant

I have the same problem as Grant does.  In my case, I believe Norton Anti Virus (my security software) is creating the problem and have as yet found the remedy.  Re entering a new password does not fix my problem either, even though I save the new Password!  Won'rt matter as I am still required to create a new password each time I want to Post something or reply to something after I had logged off earlier.  I purchased a new Windows 10 Operating System Computer toward the end of last year and kept my Windows 7 Computer as there are Programs that I use and aren't compatible with Windows 10 (64 bit) vs. Windows 7 (32 bit).  I run both Computers via a Control Station and can switch back and forth from one PC to the other using (1) Monitor.  Anyway, I think in my case,  when I incorporated both on the same Monitor, I may have created the problem, just not sure how.  Not a huge problem, just need to enter a new password when logging on each time........................

Doug