aftermarket radiator

Luc72F&F3

Hello guys, 

Unfortunately my radiator has begun to leak very badly so I had to buy a replacement, I want to buy an aluminum radiator preferably a champion. Does anyone know what size the radiator would have to be to fit in the support mounts and bracket? Another thing is I see people running a heavy duty radiator with no fan on their engine. Is there a specific radiator I should buy so my engine can be at normal operating temperature without a fan? leave a link to radiators you know would work well.  

Hey Luc,

Not sure in the radiator sizing but the people who removed their mechanical fans from the engine are still using fans. Electric fan/s mounted to the radiator. 

The same radiator is used whether  you use a mechanical fan or electric fan. 

gotcha, I was looking at the champion radiators and I think the champion EC161 was the closest I could find that would fit and look really nice. It says the horsepower rating is 400-600+ and I am running a stock 4bb 350. should I get a radiator with a lower horsepower rating?

https://www.championradiators.com/product/EC161 i