Rear Disc Package

First post here guys.  Great info with y'all!  I'm looking at doing a rear disc brake conversion, but do not want to have to weld tabs to my rear axles to mount the hard line to flex line junctions.  Is there a package out there that has a bolt-on tab or some other option?  Thanks for any input

Not sure how the lines attach but Ground Up has a couple of rear disc brake kits on clearance. They are listed under Chevelle. Just happen to be bouncing around their site a few minutes ago. 

Welding the tabs on to the axle tube would  be the easiest option. Otherwise, you would have to fabricate a clamp to go around the axle tube. Something like a 3" exhaust clamp with the brackets welded to the clamp might work pretty good and would be removable.

I have a kit from The Right Stuff that used my existing clips and I just made the hard lines so the junctions are just on the other side and are held securely. No welding required and no clamps to be seen. Ill take a pic later if you want to see.