71SS Restoration. Body pulled!

They will be sending me pictures today and plan on filming a video of my motor on the dyno tomorrow. I am VERY pleased! 😎

I should have it in my possession next week.  

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Dtret said:

You are now ahead of me. Great job 

Thanks Dennis! I've got a few minor things to do then off to find somebody to paint the body. How is your motor coming along?

2 hours ago, 1970mcss said:

Great progress, looks fantastic. Are you going with stainless exhaust? Welding the tips?

Thank you sir! The exhaust system is 304 stainless steel. I have exhaust clamps for the tips. I just put them on for the picture and will wait until I get the body and rear bumper on before I fasten them on.   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1Bad454 said:

Thanks Dennis! I've got a few minor things to do then off to find somebody to paint the body. How is your motor coming along?

Engine is complete and paid for. I am waiting on the carb restoration so it can be dyno’d (it’s been 9 weeks OMG). Still looking for body and paint person also. That been fun. Insurance work is where the money is at so they are not doing restorations

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, willie said:

Jeff sometimes you just pulled into it.    Snowball!!!

Spot on Willie! How it all started was me getting under the car with a flash light. After I looked at everything including bushings and all I was disgusted. That's what happens when you have OCD and are a perfectionist! 

It's a disease!  🤣

2 hours ago, 1Bad454 said:

Spot on Willie! How it all started was me getting under the car with a flash light. After I looked at everything including bushings and all I was disgusted. That's what happens when you have OCD and are a perfectionist! 

It's a disease!  🤣

I too have OCD, but also ADHD...and a bad back!

(No, not 80-HD....

My friend had an 80 Harley Davidson, and we'd both joke that we each had

80- HD, haha!

Either way, your car is stunning! 😎👍

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
6 hours ago, 1Bad454 said:

Hey everybody I've tried several times to upload progress pics with no success. You can catch me on my YouTube channel here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGhqxV8-mifypi9-8g9E_aA

You may want to try re-sizing the pictures (make them smaller) a few of us have had success doing that 

• Like 2

You can email some of the pictures to me and I will post them for you.  Like Mark (DragCat) said, you can try to resize them and they should post with no issues.  You can shoot me some to my email address of rob29ford@aol.com

rob

• Like 1

• 9 months later...