harley davidison dual exhaust part # 65747-94

rsorg

guys , i am not a bike rider but could someone please tell me what these are and the value , they were in my sons garage when he bought his house, they are in mint condition and appear to be dual exhaust , thanks

the pipe should have a date on it. you can look at ebay or offer up to get an idea. To me it comes up as 91-06 harley super glide

I have searched google for that part number and it is coming up as anywhere from $25.00 bids to a bit over $100 but that may not be the best guide.  I guess, since they were found in a garage of a house your son purchased anything you could get from them is going to pure profit.

rob

Roger,

Here's a LINK to a used pair on eBay for $150 + $40 shipping.  I've had good luck selling nice used Harley parts on Craigslist or you might try Face Book Marketplace.  I would think you could easily get $100 or more for them since they are in mint condition.  Good luck!

hi, thanks for the response , i have dual exhaust and pipe that go from the motor and the mufflers,other # 65054-00   294   0, complete exhaust setup ,thanks roger