Oil Guage in place of Amp Guage

I am putting a  Guage package in my 70 Monte, I would like to know if there is someone who makes an oil pressure guage that 

will fit into where the Amp guage is now on the left side of the Guage cluster as you are looking at it from the front. I remember OPG was selling them in their 2019 catolog but that company went out of business OPG told me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

Green 70 Monte

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...

When I installed the tach dash in my 70, I had the "tachman" convert the little factory amp gauge to a volt gauge.  It made the wiring much easier, and eliminates worrying about running all of the power through the original amp gauge.  At the time, he also offered to convert an amp gauge to an oil pressure gauge.  Now, I see that he can also convert the large fuel gauge pod to an oil pressure gauge as well.

Here is his website - www.tachman.com. 

Let me know if you want to see what my volt gauge looks like in place of the amp gauge.  Realizing that he could not also provide me an oil pressure gauge, as I opted for the volt gauge, I plumbed in a separate oil pressure gauge, which is located under the dash by the ashtray.  Alternatively, if you have a console, you could install gauges on/above it as well.