Sign in to follow this  
1Bad454

Anyone using lowered springs with Rally Wheels?

Hey guys, Is anybody here using lowered springs with your rally wheels? I am considering lowering my car 1". Please post pictures of your vehicles stance. 

I have lowering springs in the front of mine and stock replacements  in the rear. I don't particularly care for the way these cars look like they sit high in the front. I only have beater 14" rally wheels on it now but might give you some perspective.

IMG_20200514_124831897_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200514_124002750_HDR.jpg

not the greatest pic  but I have hotchkis 2" lowering springs all around. I also have the cheap helper air bags in the rear to keep it level when I have a trunkload of stuff.

IMO, the standard spring height of these springs is a little low in the rear for my liking. No issues otherwise.

Here's mine. 1 1/2 coil out of the fronts Moog vari-rate cargo springs in rear, 275/60/15 rear,(5in positive offset rims) moves rim inward so tires don't scrub.235/75r/15 front 15x7 rims  post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg  Hope this helps your decision making. Looking good so far on the build.

Posted (edited)

Lucky guess..... Nassau Blue ......used only on 1967 corvettes.... got it's name for astronauts in '67 . each got a 427/4spd in this color,the rest is history. really makes the lines show on the Monte Carlo.... as far as I can see.  post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg     If your at "The Meet" I'll give you the low down. 

Edited by 420ponies
spelling

here it is again...it kinda stands out. IMO

Header.png.dac42224b7659c4c2b033399dae08

The other shade of blue I have only seen once: Fathom blue. It is darker than the others and very pretty if you have straight body work.