Sign in to follow this  
7tonemonte

Tough decision

As some of you have probably seen on Facebook, our family has decided to sit out on this year’s eastern meet in Carlisle.  Not at all an easy decision for us as we use this as one of our family vacations every year.  I haven’t missed showing the Monte there in 10 years.  Health concerns, out of work since March, and who knows when and if I’m going back.  I can’t see wasting the 2-3 months I’ve been away from everyone and throwing it away and getting in with the crowds of Carlisle.  
not a decision we have taken lightly here, as we truly love everyone we see every year.  And missing the 50th anniversary on top of it all.  
I’m sick over it.  
everyone be safe out there, drive careful, and enjoy yourselves.   We will make it next year.  Sorry to everyone we were looking forward to seeing. 
Tony&Alli & the other 3 “D’s”

I understand Tony. Glendia is still unsure if we should go but I am bound and determined to be there and will come without her if necessary. I don't wear a mask when out in the public sector but do take precautions by social distancing and not crowding lines. A lot of the stores out here have one way aisles for us shoppers to keep the interaction down.  Sure going to miss you guys and the Blasco's also.

I second to what Larry said. I will miss both of these 2 families, but I do understand. Be safe guys.

Room cancelled, Carlisle notified, and they were cool about it.  Sending me a refund check FYI.  I had a gate and go from before Christmas and called them before they mailed it out.   
Now I see western meet was cancelled.  
Macungie in my area shut down all shows for the year, and lots more have been cancelled or postponed.  
It’s not a good year here for shows, but I do have plenty of time to get out and drive it!