Brake Line Lengths

Hey guys bought a new 72 monte with no brake or fuel lines on it, was wondering what the lengths were roughly so i can buy and bend myself, the prebent kits are too expensive for my taste. If any of you have done it before and/or know roughly the lengths i need then please let me know! 

Cheers!

I bought a pre-bent kit for mine so I can't say exactly how much you will need for each line on a Monte. I have made my own brake lines in other cars or trucks and I've always just bought a coil.  A single 25' coil  of 3/16 line has usually been enough with a little bit left over. I used the 3/16 for everything and never noticed an issue with rear brake performance. The nickel copper line is a joy to work with!

Awesome news on the brake lines thanks! Now regarding the full fuel line im reading you have to lift the body off the frame and all this craziness, is there a more simple work around to install the fuel line? Im okay with it not being exact factory aslong as its tidy and works.

Thanks

The easiest approach would be to run a braided fuel line from the tank to the pump. You could also use regular steel fuel line and install it in sections and use rubber hose and clamps to join it. I'd probably just run braided line. I've used it in several cars and its pretty easy to work with.You would just need to get a couple hose ends and fittings to make it all work properly.