2021 Western Meet - Bigfork, MT

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Aaron.

We will do what we can to attend wherever and whenever it happens. 

A much as I'd like to debut the new Monte at the western meet in Montana, the body shop progress is not going well so may not get it back in time to have it together to drive there.  It's been there 4 months and less than half done.  They just started on the driver's side. 

Thanks for the update.  I'll keep the room booked until we know for sure what the plan ends up being. 

20210603_141129.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

9 weeks to go!! :yay::yay: :yay::yay: :yay::yay: 

I sent an email with updates to all of those who have booked hotel. If you are coming to the meet and did not get this email let me know.

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

There’s the fricking dancing bananas. Lol   Must be good to go 

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::shifter::band:

2 hours ago, cbolt said:

Why does the singing emoji look angry? 

:doh:

Maybe the drummer is not keeping the proper beat

rob

Oh yeah, the drummer is angry too. Sorta like Fleetwood Mac with the drama and all..... 

Pretty cool we got Fleetwood Mac to pose for our emojis! 

• Haha 1

I hope they have the border opened upped by then. From the reports I heard here in the heartland there is limited border crossing but that may be closer to where we are than out west. HOPE I AM WRONG

1 hour ago, Leghome said:

I hope they have the border opened upped by then. From the reports I heard here in the heartland there is limited border crossing but that may be closer to where we are than out west. HOPE I AM WRONG

Yep, watching the news carefully.

Can't seem to find that email Aaron.

Has something changed?

Sandy seems to have been able to get those dates off now so she can come. 

Pretty sure the car isn't going to be done in time.

2 hours ago, colonel said:

Can't seem to find that email Aaron.

Has something changed?

Sandy seems to have been able to get those dates off now so she can come. 

Pretty sure the car isn't going to be done in time.

It bounced back. Please email me at dodsyaaron@gmail.com.

20 minutes ago, 72-CLASSIC_RIDE said:

Now we need the US to respond favorably! :doh:

Doug

I’m pretty sure that will happen at the same time.

but with all of this new Covid crap happening and now they are recommending mask again. Dang I wish they would make up their minds if they have any.

I guess we're not out of the woods yet. It seemed like all I heard the past few months is that Canada was the holdup on opening the border. Now that Canada has opened their border up to US residents who are double vaccinated I thought the US would reciprocate but may not be the case. Although today's new was a good step forward it may not mean the US land border will open. See below.

Q: I'M A FULLY VACCINATED CANADIAN CITIZEN. CAN I TAKE A VACATION IN THE UNITED STATES?

A: It depends on how you're travelling. Currently, air travellers to the U.S. need only submit a negative COVID-19 test no more than three days prior to departure, or proof from a health care provider that they have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days. The same applies to entry by sea or by rail, with the exception of commuter trains and ferries. Entry by land is otherwise restricted, and the U.S. made it clear Monday that it is following its own timeline, and expects to extend restrictions at the Canadian and Mexican borders before they are due to expire on July 21, regardless of Canada's plan to further ease restrictions next month. Vaccinated Canadians travelling to the U.S. for less than 72 hours will also be allowed to take their pre-entry test in Canada.