map light power

willie

IMG_1371.JPG

I borrowed this from Mark (I think) Thanks Mark.    The question I have is my map light needs to be plugged in. All 3 terminals down the middle are being used. What do I plug it into? My Batt (orange) wires has I leed is cut off, As is my Acc (pink) wires has 1 wire cut off. The ign terminal is also being used but it only has 1 wire. So I am guessing that the map light should be attached to the pink wire because the connector end fits in that slot if I take the pink wires out.    

Before I tie it in I wanted to know if that is correct?

Thanks

Willie,

Go back to the post from where you borrowed that picture from and look two posts below that picture and you will see another one from I think it was Paul that I think would give you a solution.  It is in this post: 

rob

I think I may have texted you a couple of pics a while back regarding the map light.

Rob, yes I did see that and I could do that. I just wanted to make sure I am putting it on the correct leed.

Joe, I totally forgot, its been awhile but I went back to it and there it is. I am missing the jumper wire but at least I know where it goes. The pink wire. I will make a jumper for it.

Thanks to all for the help, on to the next issue. lol