New Member on 3/7 2020

Gary's72

Hello First Generation Monte Carlo owners. I am Gary Vanatter from Royersford, Pa. and I wanted to introduce myself before I meet you all in Carlisle on June 25th. I am the original owner of my Monte Carlo that I ordered from the factory when I was 19! . My Sequoia Green Monte has been restored for 18 years now with a 350 2bbl, factory air, power windows, AM/FM 8-track, vinyl top, rally wheels, turbohydramtic transmission, light package, and the appearance guard group package.

I am looking forward to the show!

Gary

• Like 1

Welcome to the Club!! Glad to see another '72 joining the ranks. Very nice!! Great that your coming to the first (largest gathering) meet this year. I'm sure we are going to meet and tell some stories,  we'll have our "bench racing " as usual on friday-saturday night. I'm starting to get anxious now, I'll take the cover off mine this week and start to get it ready. post-259-0-61935100-1474727657_thumb.jpg

Edited by 420ponies
spelling

I am beyond excited to see all the members Monte's and meet everyone! Your '72 looks great. How long have you had your Monte?

I will be arriving on Thursday June 25th it's going to be a great event!

Car people are great, Monte people are even better.