I GOT MINE!!!!!!! YEEEEEE HAAAAA

Rob Peters

My Chevrolet Nationals Gate Pass arrived today!!!!!   Watch your mailbox Monte Peoples.  I was the 5th. person to register for this years Chevrolet Nationals.  Anyone have a lower number?  Who has the highest registration number?20200612_145805.jpg20200612_150611.jpg

rob

• Like 1

So far 4 of us are in the top 10 to register.... nice.   Larry, who did such a funky job of putting your sticker on.  You must have gotten a grand kid to install it for you.

rob

Steve and Larry, I see your parking area is R178.  Are you registered as Modified or Street.  I got an email from a member registered in what he thought was "Stock" class with a parking area of R177 which is the same as mine but this other member saw in a facebook post of someone not from our club whose sticker also shows their car as R177 but looking at the pictures of his car on Facebook his car is very Modified.  This other member wants to make sure that his car is also registered as Stock because if his R177 and my R177 parking areas are correct as being the Stock parking area then this person on facebook with an R177 parking area and a heavily modifed car car then his is registered wrong.  The other member has asked me to check with my Carllisle Events contact person to see if we are in the wrong parking area or if this other person is in the wrong class.

rob

Steve, I agree with you on your registration.  I found the fb post that that other member is talking about and I truly feel either that guy on fb is classed wrong or the other member and myself are classed wrong for the show.

rob

numbers 4,5 7,8...you guys are incredible...just got mine...dare i say 300 somethin??   at least i'm in the door...I'll take procrastination as my middle name...if I ever get to assigning it as such..anyway got   throw  a quik coat of wax on the  'ole gal...what is shaping up to be another historic meet is only days away!!!      Brian

• Like 1