Air leveling valve questions

1Bad454

Hey guys I'm trying to get my air suspension put together and working and I just noticed that this rod is broken. Can somebody please post a pick of what it looks like connected? I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get everything functional again. Although I'm still missing the compressor and brackets... LOL!  

IMG_1209.JPG

The broken end looks just like the good end only on the opposite side. Contact Dan, overdrive on here. He makes the links and also brackets for the air system. I have gotten a few from him. Extremely nice, quality factory looking pieces. I highly recommend him. He also makes the "slap stick" gate for the floor shifter, if you have one. I recommend this also. Hope this helps. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Alan said:

Is this what you need

1594087206108784357601669823275.jpg

Beautiful piece of artwork right there! I just picked one up from a member though. One thing that I would like to get is the rear shock protectors.  

Thanks Paul. If you want, make yours available. I don't know how soon I'll be making another set, but I could make some in a month or two, probably.  I'm working on designing slap shifting detent plates for 4 more types of shifters every evening. 

Dan

On 7/7/2020 at 7:52 PM, overdrive said:

Thanks Paul. If you want, make yours available. I don't know how soon I'll be making another set, but I could make some in a month or two, probably.  I'm working on designing slap shifting detent plates for 4 more types of shifters every evening. 

Dan

Nice work Dan! How much are they? I do not need them painted as I'm having all of my suspension parts powder coated. 

Ron

1 hour ago, overdrive said:

Thank you. They are $115 shipped in the US. 

Dan

Sounds good Dan. I will reach out to you in a few weeks or so. I'm in the process of having the remainder of my suspension powder coated and re-assembling it. Those shock protectors are key to completion.   

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Finished your set today. I didn't paint them, as requested. I bead blasted them and then coated them with WD-40 in a zip lock bag. They'll only need to degrease them for powder coat. 

Dan 

20200811_201045.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, overdrive said:

Finished your set today. I didn't paint them, as requested. I bead blasted them and then coated them with WD-40 in a zip lock bag. They'll only need to degrease them for powder coat. 

Dan 

20200811_201045.jpg

Beautiful work there Dan.  

rob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have an extra set of brackets for the compressor.  Apparently while collecting parts to revive my load leveler system I bought two sets about three years apart.  They are still new in box.

• Like 1