• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/LNb7JVCVvwI

our 70s look. the kids dyed the shirts and i made my pants

I was parked in front of the autograph building where Carlisle Special Guest Courtney Hansen of TV Overhaulin and "The ride that got away" was signing autographs. When she was done, I asked her if she

Posted Images

Paul,

The Eastern Meet was a huge success. I will nee to catch my breath for a day or two but will then post some information along with the winners but if anyone else wants to post their  comments I say go for it.  It was the best weather we have had in years for a Carlisle meet.  Glad to be home but it was so amazing to see our Monte Family again, along with almost half of our group being a first time Eastern Meet attendee.

rob

As one of the first time attendees, I just have to say THANK YOU Rob for all the hard work you did to make this weekend a huge success! Couldn't have asked for a better organized event, and looking forward to going back again next year already. It was also great to finally put some faces to a lot of the names here as well. Couldn't ask for a nicer group of people either. No drama, no cliques, just everyone having a good time. Thanks again to all that made it happen.

Joe T.

(And Willie, C.K., and Dennis, thanks for taking Doug & I under your wing , much appreciated as well.)

Here is a teaser photo of a few 70's groovy dudes.

This was my 4th or 5th EM and it was probably my favorite.  Great time,  great weather, great members.

Can't wait for the next one!!

Carl

20200627_193530.jpg

I'm with the 'catch my breath'    part... this meet was great..but a few 18 hr days and heat  do it...but don't feel it til today...the energy and enjoyment of the time  pushes any thought of fatigue out the window...there are alot of great photos and videos to come for sure...

1 hour ago, 1972mc said:

Here is a teaser photo of a few 70's groovy dudes.

This was my 4th or 5th EM and it was probably my favorite.  Great time,  great weather, great members.

Can't wait for the next one!!

Carl

20200627_193530.jpg

We're missing our ringleader in this photo...none other than Rob "J  garcia"  Peters!!

Was a great time ,  nice people and well  run .  Thanks again Rob :) .  It was first my  time also. For me the best part was seeing 53 beautiful Montes in the hotel parking lot  and hearing them start up and pull out loud and proud Amercan Classis Cars. See you all next year  at the mini meet . 

Well, it looks like everyone had a great time and you had a great turnout and beautiful weather ! I'm disappointed that I had to cancel my plans to attend !

hi I am bummed I missed it for a wedding  it was out doors very nice but lots of rain off and on... so glad you had a great time and weather.  did carsile give any info about getting the plate they had desinged , I really would like to have one since my monte is a 70. Also my club plate has gon missingbroke off at the mounts???

First meet it was great. Rob did well with all of it. The kids had fun, I loved it. It was great seeing live people and there cars. Cant wait for the next one

this was first meet rob did an exceptional job it was great to meet people went last year for mini meet people were great thanks to everyone

Thank you Rob for putting it all together!  Thanks Jared for the video.  Was my first meet and it was a great one to get started on.  Met a ton of great folks and had a blast bench racing.  Looking forward to more in the future!

so happy for the 1st timers!

It was my 12th 

Everyone keep jack Cooper (papacoop) in your prayers. He lost his mom before he left the following morning,  his step-dad died 40 hours later.