• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://youtu.be/LNb7JVCVvwI

our 70s look. the kids dyed the shirts and i made my pants

I was parked in front of the autograph building where Carlisle Special Guest Courtney Hansen of TV Overhaulin and "The ride that got away" was signing autographs. When she was done, I asked her if she

Posted Images

WHAT THE HECK.... The classic car Journal never once mentions they were celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo.... as a matter of fact under the picure of our Monte Carlo's on the show field it says....."Chevy's For Sale"  and on the picture of our club entering the show field it shys cars entering... Not Monte Carlo's or First Generation Monte Carlo Club.  Whoever wrote that for the Classic Car Journal did not do much homework or research.... FAKE NEWS!!!!

rob

50 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

Whoever wrote that for the Classic Car Journal did not do much homework or research.... FAKE NEWS!!!!

rob

He doesn't know these cars. He lists a 454 with air conditioning picture as a LS6.

Sent this to the Autor:

Hey Larry, could you make a few edits to the Article/Photo Captions?

It was a Chevy National sponsored celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Monte Carlo, that is not mentioned in the article. The photo of the Monte Carlo’s entering the gate were from the First Generation Monte Carlo Club. The other photo of the row of Monte Carlo’s identifies them as cars for sale, that is not correct, as these Monte Carlo’s are owned by members of the First Generation Monte Carlo Club that were lined up for the show.
Thank you.