Front Lower Control Arm Hitting Rotor

I just finished all new suspension parts on my 71 monte and now i have just one problem. rotors touch the lca. ive got speedway upper and lower control arms, tall proforged balljoints, and viking coilovers. everything else is stock, rotors spindle with timken bearings and i cut out the shield for clearance. i have no alignment shims in it yet, i unscrewed the bolt all the way out to have as much negative camber as possible in hopes that would help but i can just barely slip a paper between them and it still looks like it has a bit of positive camber. any help is greatly appreciated.

Just now, mramirez949 said:

I just finished all new suspension parts on my 71 monte and now i have just one problem. rotors touch the lca. ive got speedway upper and lower control arms, tall proforged balljoints, and viking coilovers. everything else is stock, rotors spindle with timken bearings and i cut out the shield for clearance. i have no alignment shims in it yet, i unscrewed the bolt all the way out to have as much negative camber as possible in hopes that would help but i can just barely slip a paper between them and it still looks like it has a bit of positive camber. any help is greatly appreciated.

oh and i have engine in with trans and everything. 5.3 ls with th400 so no the car is not on jack stands its on its own weight. 350lb springs