BB stock exhaust manifold

RODS70BB

I’m wanting to get rid of the Hooker Headers on my big block and was wondering if anyone on here has used, or knows anything about these reproduction exhaust manifolds.

https://www.ss396.com/monte-carlo/AXD-396.html?search_query_insert=Y&search_query=Exhau&search_results=20&conversion_insert=Y&conversion_product_id=421&cartype=montecarlo&year=1970

For the price for new castings, you can't go wrong. I will be using those exact pieces when I get back to restoring my 71 402 4speed. 

I have gotten many parts from ground up for my/our various Montes and the parts have always been top notch! 

51 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

For the price for new castings, you can't go wrong. I will be using those exact pieces when I get back to restoring my 71 402 4speed. 

I have gotten many parts from ground up for my/our various Montes and the parts have always been top notch! 

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping these guys were legit. Will be ordering them when I get ready for the new engine install.

Thanks again, Rodney 

2 hours ago, Paul Bell said:

Stock style exhaust manifolds rob power. What's wrong with the Hooker headers?

While that's true, they do rob power, these were the same used on the LS6. They can flow more than enough for my mild 461. The hookers drag over speed bumps and it's almost impossible to get to the #8 plug.

Hooker Header dent.jpg