A word from Kevin

Jared Richey

Prediction. NFL begins playing to empty stadiums due to virus. And at week 4 begins to allow stadiums fill to 35% capacity. The Detroit Lions are undefeated to this point.  They are looking good but Lions fans are not ready to brag.  Week 8 approaches and it's gonna be a tough game.  The lions overcome with a dominating win. Looks like those lions are the real thing. Even the media starts to believe the hype.  Due to covid19 concerns the NFL goes back to playing for empty stadiums.  Donald Trump is re-elected.  The Lions are 12-0.  Stafford and Swift are having a record breaking season.   Other NFL teams are decimated by injuries and sickness.  300,000 people have died of covid 19 including Joe Buck, Aaron Rodgers, and Bill Belichick's wife.  John Madden has a health scare but pulls thru.  The Detroit Lions have swept the division and are undefeated by week 17. Home field advantage throughout the playoffs.  The NFL is under severe pressure to cancel the season but stubbornly continues.  Hillary Clinton is convicted and begins serving a 10 year prison term.  The lions are on a playoff bye.  68% of the us population has covid 19.  Pearl Harbor is bombed again.  Jared Richey installs a 1970 hood spear.  The Lions defeat the packers 77 to 3 in the divisional championship and advance to the nfc championship.  That week an asteroid hits Mexico and the dust plume  blocks out the sun.  Plants and animals begin to die. Mask mandated by government.  Lions beat 49rs in nfc championship game played live but not televised due to what little communication infrastructure is left is being used exclusively by military.   Despite climaxing calls for nfl to disband, plans for super bowl are to continue.   NFL works out a deal with CNN for superbowl to be live streamed on their platform.  4th quarter. Lions first superbowl. And they lead the chiefs by 21 with the ball and 4 minutes to go in the game. Chiefs have no timeouts.   A large rumble.  Volcanic magma erupts from the ground at all corners of the globe.  No survivors. The earth is a measly smoldering pile of ash and smoke.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds political to me, but that's okay my single vote will cancel out any other single Biden vote out there. Just so everyone knows, Trump 2020 here and everywhere else that I travel to. What has Biden done in the past 40 years besides taking tax payers money ? Everyone knows why ObamO picked him , Because he had no idea where he was even then. No opposition !! Who would like to go back to where they were 8 years ago ? NOT ME !  My stock is up way beyond where it was , even in today's economy . Haven't heard much about the additional 1.8 million jobs added last month. Didn't hear much about Sally Yates testifying about Comey being ROGUE.  Wonder why ? The MEDIA has their  agenda . ( Never anything negative pertaining to the Democrats, and turn every word spoken by a Republican into a negative ) Remember  AMERICA FIRST !!!  I stand for the US FLAG.  . First time I remember in the past 30 years a US president putting the American people FIRST instead of last !

I'm sorry if anyone considers this to be offensive. I'm only speaking the obvious !!! I've made more money in the past 4 years than I did in the 20 years prior and I am retired !!  I know this is going to be removed and that's fine .  Even the media would have issues with you reading this before they could put their spin on it .  Google CREEPY UNCLE JOE  ,  Then go and vote your conscience .  Never attempt to silence the Republicans , you will fail miserably !!! Know this  TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT !!!

IMG_20200726_103241.jpg

• Like 1