71 SS slow progress!

I finally got the firewall and floor board painted on Friday. Also, got my frame and other parts back from powder coating. Going to work on painting the trunk next and then reassembling the frame with suspension. Wish me luck!

B5EE94F2-1807-4F8B-8CF5-413A8DB2817B.jpeg

6D115F60-5C70-4DEB-A94A-250EDC87751E.jpeg

F6B3A286-46E6-44F0-9A96-E33267C5D5C8.jpeg

30546C0F-17DB-4B80-8194-A6A43A02CD2B.jpeg

DF778F7C-3A9B-4DA4-B755-537F0A48BA04.jpeg

• Like 3

Yes when I first borrowed the rotisserie I thought maybe I would just use it for a month. But it’s been closer to three months now. I thought I would just pressure wash it and sand the paint and paint it but it had undercoating in certain areas that I had to scrape off and then get off with Tar remover. I will just take my time and do what I can. Thanks for all the comments.

Wow. That looks great. I could never do it.

Seems like that would be the easy part though...cuz I know somewhere there is a huge pile of dirty parts that need to go to that level and be put back on.

Yes you’re right there is. But I had the a arms rear control arm springs radiator core support all brackets engine brackets and pulleys powder coated as well so that was a huge help. I have to get the new bushings pressed in and I got the bolts organized but need to refinish those which is going to be time consuming.