Joyful66

Joyful66

Thank you! My dad gave me this Monte Carlo when he passed away recently. He originally bought it in 2003, it was a low rider From San Jose. My dad Wanted to make it his hot Rod. It’s got a 350 , Flowmasters muffler  and And a bunch of other stuff that I don’t really know much about. However, I certainly appreciate this car and it has become my new hobby. The interior is all original in very good shape, It originally was Astro blue and had a vinyl top. Also I found the original owners manual in the glove box!!!😳

Welcome aboard the boards Joy, we hope you like what you see here and decide to become a full fledged dues paying member of the club.  I love your Monte, please post some more pictures of it, we LOVE pictures.  

Half Moon Bay..... I have been there, or I should say my wife and I sort of passed by there.  We were traveling down the coast highway and pulled over into an overlook near half moon bay to take a couple pictures of the beach below.  When I got the pictures developed we noticed the couple on the beach were not partaking of clothing..... 

rob

Sorry about your dad. 😓 He left you a nice car. As you will see, there are alot of knowledgeable people here and everyone wants to help. 

There are no stupid questions, so ask away if you like. 

Welcome again! 

Yes we have one clothing optional beach and it is on Devils slide Highway one, Called gray whale Cove in Montara . All of our other beaches you have to have clothes on!!!

Welcome! We'd love to see more pics.

1 hour ago, Joyful66 said:

It originally was Astro blue and had a vinyl top.

This explains what looks to be a blue interior. Bucket seats with a floor shifter?

Welcome. Looks like a great car to work with. The folks in this club are awesome and will try and help with any issues you have. They have helped me a bunch and I’m relatively new

Go to this link for an explanation on how to input info into our Group spaces member tracking and how to pay your dues.  

rob

As all have said, welcome aboard! You'll see this place will have answers to just about anything you want to know, and one of the nicest groups of people you'll find anywhere.  Sorry about your Dad, but very sure he'd be proud that you've taken over the legacy and that you appreciate the car as much as you do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...