Last one gone

As some might have saw on Facebook I got raid of my 70 Monte yesterday. It was a really sad day almost as sad as when my dad passed way. I owned my monte for 25 years and always said I would not her or get raid of her. Well times got tough she wasn’t been driven. I feel it was a good choice but it did hurt when the tow truck operator loaded her on the flatbed. But I put my family first as we were out growing our double cab Silverado. The first gen monte is my love and I’ve gotten to know most of here, I wish the club the best moving forward. We got our hands on a 2021 Tahoe.

1A5058E9-80CB-4E52-BD9F-FA61EEA2DE98.jpeg

E3031AB1-2EE2-4F5D-9D9D-922D71EC3012.jpeg

F2D4AD4D-5DA7-422B-97D6-2D89105C9A76.jpeg

2422E085-6A5F-4106-93DF-C6475BE0DF67.jpeg

As we are all aware certain sacrifices are made but family always comes first. As much as we all love are cars they are still cars and they can be replaced. I wish the best for you and your family. 

31 minutes ago, 1970mcss said:

Good luck, how is the new Tahoe? I have a 2021 Suburban on order since March. They look awesome..

It’s a little different then the old pickup we had. The push button transmission selector is wired. I haven’t seen any of the Suburban’s in my area.

Sad to see you had to sell your Monte that you’ve owned for so long. You are doing what’s best for the family now but there may be another Monte In your future. :)