On 8/23/2020 at 8:37 PM, misty70 said:

I love both of those that you have for sale  saw the 72 you just posted 

Thanks 

We decided to push the sale of the 72 a little harder.  Whichever one goes first. We keep the other 

On 8/10/2020 at 3:21 PM, Joe Vega said:

Certain distance your trying to stay within? I have a 72 Monte Z03 Custom option project in Arizona

Hi Joe.  Interested in adding your 72 Custom Project to my data base.  Can I get your VIN# to compare against my info?  If I don't have it, can I add to data base?  Looking to determine about how many on the road and or serviceable.  Appreciate your help...................:2beers:

Doug

On 8/9/2020 at 7:10 PM, misty70 said:

I'm looking for a 71 or 72 monte   project  I'm almost done with my 70 and would like to have all 3 first gens eventually TIA Gene

Are you still looking for a ‘71 or ‘72? If so, I am considering selling my ‘71. I’ve had it in the garage for the past 10 years and have not been able to finish it. I live in the Chicago area. 

Hey Misty70 are you still looking for a '71? I have a project '71 SS NOM car I will sell. It's totally disassembled and has a '70 CGW Corvette LS5 that was in it when I bought it 12 years ago. I'm in Southern Alberta, Canada (23 hr. drive from your town) but with our dollar sucking so bad might be well worth it for you. It's a bucket seat car with console, tach, tilt, and still has the original 3:31 12 bolt (new Eaton posi added). It was missing most of the air suspension parts but I did purchase all the missing parts from a guy on the West Coast. I've also purchased all new lower chrome, new rear bumper rubber strip, etc. Body is real solid with the usual rust spots. Age and other projects tell me I'll never get it finished. I'll tell you now I need $9500.00 CDN for it if you're interested. Can supply much more detail if you'd like. Thanks, Murray.