71 decals

Dtret

The underside of the trunk lid should have jacking instructions and positraction warning (if it has that option).

The drivers door should have a tire pressure decal and a blue rectangular decal with the vin and build date.

The rad support top plate should have 2 decals. One on the left for coolant and one on the right for emissions.

The air cleaner lid should have the grey 454 decal. The drivers side of the air cleaner should have the Keep your car all GM decal.

The passenger side valve cover will have the Chevrolet Tonawanda decal.

• Like 1

Thanks Aaron   I do have the pass valve cover decal. I will add all them others to the list. O boy it’s a long list. 

Thanks again Dennis 

p.s. I could use that air cleaner too

Edited by Dtret
Add

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2020 at 7:42 PM, Canuck said:

The underside of the trunk lid should have jacking instructions and positraction warning (if it has that option).

The drivers door should have a tire pressure decal and a blue rectangular decal with the vin and build date.

The rad support top plate should have 2 decals. One on the left for coolant and one on the right for emissions.

The air cleaner lid should have the grey 454 decal. The drivers side of the air cleaner should have the Keep your car all GM decal.

The passenger side valve cover will have the Chevrolet Tonawanda decal.

Aaron,

Do you know the correct location for the “Keep your GM Car all GM” decal for a 70 SS? I’ve seen some in the same location as your 71 SS and I’ve seen others closer to the front of the air cleaner.

Thanks,

Sammy