Timbers Motel by Travelodge
8540 MT Hwy 35
Bigfork, MT 59911

There is a block of 29 rooms for Sept 1-6, 2021 set aside for the club. There are 24 double queens, one single queen and 4 kings in the main building. The rate is $115.00 plus tax. After June 30th the rooms are no longer held for the club so I encourage you to book early.

Booking Online
Please email me for the online booking code (dodsyaaron@gmail.com). When booking online enter the group code in the Special Rates section before putting in your dates and guest information otherwise it may say that there are no rooms available.
https://timbersmotel.com/

Booking by Phone
Call (406) 837-6200 and tell them you are with the Monte Carlo Club. Note that the front desk is available from 7am to 10pm throughout September. After September they are closed for the season and you will need to leave a voicemail. They will check messages periodically and return your call in order to book your room.

Friends and family
The discounted rooms are available to club members and their family members. If you have friends coming that are not club members they should book a room outside the block of rooms for the club.

Please advise me once you have booked a room. It is important for me to track the number of rooms available (dodsyaaron@gmail.com or 250-462-8444).

Timbers Building.jpg

Booked! We also arrive on the 1st and leave on Monday Sept. 6. One thing though. I just booked online and only had the option of either a single queen or double queen room under the booking code. Perhaps the 4 kings were already spoken for? 

19 minutes ago, cbolt said:

Booked! We also arrive on the 1st and leave on Monday Sept. 6. One thing though. I just booked online and only had the option of either a single queen or double queen room under the booking code. Perhaps the 4 kings were already spoken for? 

It could be that the King rooms are already booked as there were only a handful of them. There have been several bookings this week.

We already have hotel bookings from members in Nevada, Florida, Saskatchewan, Oregon, Minnesota and British Columbia. Members are coming from all over the US and Canada for this meet!

• 4 weeks later...

9 of the 29 rooms at the Timbers are booked. If you plan to attend the meet I suggest you book as soon as you can.