Looking to buy 4 Rally Wheels of 15"X8"X5 on 4.75 Bolt Pattern and a 5" Back Spacing.  Looking at these Vision Wheels, I am wondering how well the Derby Caps hold on?

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I have read on Visions web site most center caps hold firm but not all.  Have any of these Derby Caps come loose and lost from this problem?  I would prefer GM OEM but hard to come across locally and also Spec's need to fall in line.

Appreciate your thought............

Doug

Buy Wheel Vintiques. $100 each free shipping from Jegs or I think summit also. I am slowly changing everything over to the Corvette  15x8 Vintiques on my cars and getting rid of the Chinese garbage  

Come powdercoated and made in USA

Excellent wheels. Derbies fit as well as any other aftermarket caps.

Looks like the 30 Series Wheel Vintiques is the one I am after.  Appears to be the only one that fits my specs I am looking for in a Chevy Rally Wheel.  I like that they are Powder Coated already.  Also, will these support a 15"X3" deep Beauty Ring?

Thanx for the info Guys. :)

Doug

I can not recommend the vision wheels. I bought a set from Summit, mounted & balanced. It turns out the wheels are not hub-centric, and the holes stamped for the lug nuts are a tad off.

Only one lug nut will sit centered in its pocket, and the remaining lug nuts bear against the outer edge of their holes. It is impossible to mount these without having the wheel out of round.

I tried to fab some hub-centric rings to correct the problem, but the center hole in the wheel is not round, not concentric, and varies from wheel to wheel.

Because I ordered these wheels mounted & balanced, Summit calls it a "custom" order, and does not allow any returns or exchanges. I am stuck with them. I may have to have a machine shop lathe out the center holes so I can fit a custom made centering ring....I'm not happy. I let my wallet decide for me, and it would have been cheaper to get a more quality wheel.

I don't know if all their wheels have this issue...I got a set of 15x6 rally, and these have a dual pattern lug arrangement that will fit both my Toyota pickup and my Chevrolets.( 4 1/2, and 4 3/4). Maybe the chevrolet pattern is ok? I know the 4 1/2 lug circle is inaccurate.

And another thought...what if I had ordered these tires & wheels separate, then mounted them up to find the issue? Would they have accepted a return then? 

Checked Stock Nationally on the Wheel Vintiques and 3 to 6 month back order.:B  Jegs gave me an option of US Wheel!  Also made in US but unfamiliar with quality and precision.  Don't want to wait forever and if reviews look encouraging, I may go with them.

Anyone have any remarks that may have mounted these Rims in the past?

Appreciate your thoughts............................:2beers:

Doug