2021 gmc canyon

rsorg

46 minutes ago, rsorg said:

thanks for responding, have you had any issues with your truck they seem to hold there value pretty good,rogert 

2015 was the first year of the new platform. I had a couple repairs under warranty (oil leak and a module in the transmission). So far so good since then. I have not done any towing with it. I use it for daily commuting and have also driven long distance.

I have had my new Chevy Colorado Z71 for about 3 months now.  Great truck!  The V6 has plenty of punch, the steering is tight, the ride is firm but comfortable, and, unlike the full-size trucks, it is much easier to drive and park.  I have only positive things to say about my truck, and a great value.  The only downside is that it's not as much fun to drive as my Monte Carlo!

• 2 weeks later...

My brother has one. It seems like a good option if you are just using it for commuting and the occasional trip to  home depot or lowes. I was not impressed with it towing a dump trailer full of stones though so if you plan to do any kind of towing it is something to consider.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 2016 Canyon All Terrain. It was a great truck until I was stopped to make a left turn and a guy hit me from behind going 55. Got great gas mileage for a 4WD, really liked it. Was P-O'd that it got totaled. Only had it 18 months. Got a good settlement from the insurance company though.. The wife wanted another zippy coupe or I would have bought another.